|CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION|
In response to recent public health concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and preventive initiatives, OCHN is relying on the expertise of public health officials to ensure all necessary precautions are in place to protect the health and well-being of the people we serve and our staff.
Included in this page are links to Coronavirus prevention toolkits developed by the Oakland County Health Division, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. OCHN has also created a form for providers to submit questions and concerns about the virus.
OCHN crisis support services are still available during the COVID-19 response. Select the following link for Access, Common Ground, and OC Youth Mobile Crisis Team services information.
PROVIDER SUPPLY REQUESTS
OCHN PROVIDER SPECIFIC INFORMATION
PEOPLE OCHN SERVES
LOCAL, STATE, AND NATIONAL RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Dashboard, Summary for Oakland County
- Staff and Resident Screening Checklist for Residential Housing
- Link to Oakland County Facebook Live event 3/24/20 - Screening Employees and Maintaining Social Distancing
- MDHHS - Optimizing Personal Protective Equipment During Crisis Capacity
- MDHHS Peer Support Mental Health Hotline (888) 733.7755
- Emotional Support for Behavioral Health Workforce
- Guidance for Clinicians
- Addressing Emotional Needs While Your Sick
- Prevent and Prepare: COVID-19 Ready
- Supporting First Responders
- Expanded COVID-19 Testing Guidelines
- MI Safe Start Plan - A Plan to Re-engage Michigan's Economy
MI Attorney General - Stay home, stay safe enforcement guidelines
- Governor Whitmer's Video Updates
- State Resources