|CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INFORMATION|
In response to public health concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and preventive initiatives, OCHN is relying on the expertise of public health officials to ensure all necessary precautions are in place to protect the health and well-being of the people we serve and our staff.
Included in this page are links to Coronavirus prevention toolkits developed by the Oakland County Health Division, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. OCHN has also created a form for providers to submit questions and concerns about the virus.
OCHN crisis support services are still available during the COVID-19 response. Select the following link for Access, Common Ground, and OC Youth Mobile Crisis Team services information.
PROVIDER SUPPLY REQUESTS
OCHN PROVIDER SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- FEMA Business Grant Documents
- CARES Act Documents
- OCHN Provider Bulletins
- COVID-19 Impact on Insurance and Benefits
PEOPLE OCHN SERVES
|COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION|
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) has provided an update on COVID-19 vaccination plans for Michigan including priority groups, vaccine development, the safety process, and frequently asked questions. Please view the links below for more information.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Public FAQ's
- MI COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization Guidance
- Vaccine Development FDA Infographic
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Deciding from an Informed Position
- COVID-19 Vaccination Conversation - 12/16/20 webinar recording
- COVID-19 Vaccine Finder
|Select this link to respond to the COVID-19 VACCINE PARTICIPATION SURVEY|
MDHHS Safe and Effective COVID-19 Video Campaign
LOCAL, STATE, AND NATIONAL RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Dashboard, Summary for Oakland County
- Staff and Resident Screening Checklist for Residential Housing
- Link to Oakland County Facebook Live event 3/24/20 - Screening Employees and Maintaining Social Distancing
- MDHHS Epidemic Orders & Directives
- MDHHS - Optimizing Personal Protective Equipment During Crisis Capacity
- MDHHS Peer Support Mental Health Hotline 888-733-7753
- Emotional Support for Behavioral Health Workforce
- Guidance for Clinicians
- Addressing Emotional Needs While Your Sick
- Prevent and Prepare: COVID-19 Ready
- Supporting First Responders
- Expanded COVID-19 Testing Guidelines
- STAYWELL Michigan
- MDHHS asks Michiganders to "Mask Up, Mask Right"
- MI Safe Start Plan - A Plan to Re-engage Michigan's Economy
- Governor Whitmer's Video Updates
- State Resources