Inspire hope, empower people, and strengthen communities.
OCHN will be a national leader in the delivery of quality integrated physical and mental health supports and services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, mental illnesses, and substance use disorders. We respond to our community's needs and empower people to achieve the lives that are important to them.
- We promote equality and personal choice leading towards self-directed lives.
- We use language that promotes dignity and respect for all people.
- We are guided by the goals, needs, and desires of people we serve.
- We promote and protect the rights of people we serve as they seek to achieve their personal life outcomes.
- We lead with integrity, accountability, and transparency.
- We strengthen our community by identifying needs and implementing innovative solutions.
- We collaborate in shared purpose with individuals served, families, staff, service providers and the community.
OCHN does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Free interpreter services are available. If special accommodations are needed to inquire about services, please contact (248) 858.1210.