Training & Education
The Training department at Oakland Community Health Network (OCHN) is responsible for providing training and education about mental health, substance use disorders, and intellectual /developmental disabilities to our community, individuals we serve, providers, partner organizations, and professionals. We offer several training opportunities such as:
- Required trainings for network providers, staff, direct support professionals, and more (updated 10/2022)
- Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Provider specific trainings
- Suicide Prevention (safeTALK and A.S.I.S.T.)
- Trainings for individuals served, their families, and advocates
- And more! Click here to read training descriptions.
For more information or if you would like to host a training at your organization, contact us or call 248-858-1795.
Direct Support Professional Training
If you are a direct support professional employed at an OCHN provider, you are required to complete a specific curriculum of trainings. These trainings are offered through MORC, Inc. You can find their contact information below to register for training.
- Phone: 248-276-8031
- Email MORC
We may accept trainings from other counties / CMHSPs / PIHPs who are vetted or in the process of being vetting through the State Training Guidelines Workgroup. Providers can contact the Director of Training directly regarding these matters.
Follow Us On